Interested in Working with Us?
Are you interested in joining the Nanny Nexus Care provider team? Please see below to find out what is expected of a Nanny Nexus care provider.
- Full or part-time placed applicants must be able to make a one-year commitment
- Applicant must be able to legally work in the United States of America
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicant must provide verifiable references: work (2) and personal (3)
- Applicant must authorize a background investigation which would include- criminal background, social security # verification, DMV check, sex offender
- Applicant must be certified in infant/child/adult CPR and first aid (or willing to certify within 30 days of employment)
- Have a high school degree
- Valid drivers license and insured car
- Completion of Nanny Nexus training
Do you have what it takes to join us? We look forward to hearing from you. Please click the button below to apply.