Nanny Nexus provides busy families in and around the Kansas City area with professional nanny services. We make it our job to get to know your family, and provide the best-suited candidates to meet your needs. All applicants recruited are required to complete a full-length application noting previous work experience, personal traits and preferences.
We Carefully Screen Nannies
Once approved Nanny Nexus will conduct a one-on-one in depth interview. After the interview applicants will have references check and began Nanny Nexus training. After families and applicants agree on the intent to hire applicant go through an extensive background screening. This screening will include DMV check, national, local, sex offender, reference checks, etc. Drug testing is available upon the request of families for an additional fee of $100. We have a strong interest in personally getting to know all our applicants so that we can make the best mutual matches.
Once you have registered with Nanny Nexus, we will provide you with valuable information for, interviewing your candidates, negotiation salary/benefits, employment contracts, tax obligations, and more. We look forward to developing personal yet professional relationships with all families. If needed, Nanny Nexus can provide in-home family interviews making it convenient for us to meet the whole family. This will allow us to get the best understanding of your family and the caregiver’s environment.
What We Expect From Our Nannies
- Full or part time placed applicants must be able to make a one year commitment
- Applicant must be able to legally work in the United States of America
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- Applicant must provide verifiable references: work (2) and personal (3)
- Applicant must authorize a background investigation which would include- criminal background, social security # verification, DMV check, sex offender
- Applicant must be certified in infant/child/adult CPR and first aid (or willingness to certify within 30 days of employment
- Have a high school degree
- Valid drivers license and insured car
- Completion of Nanny Nexus training
Nanny Nexus Pricing
|There is an application fee of $100|
|Job||Price Per Hour||Agency Referral Fee|
|Nanny Full-Time||$14 – $30||$1400|
|Nanny Part-Time||$14 – $30||$1400|
|Summer Nanny||$14 – $30||$400|
|Childcare Overnights Price will be determined on a case-by-case basis.|
Become a Nanny Nexus Family
To join Nanny Nexus please fill out our Family Application by clicking the link above. We will contact you after your applications has been submitted and reviewed. We look forward to assisting you with your family’s care giving needs.